We’ve been challenged before and have 40 years experience meeting them.
Unfortunately Covid-19 is here to stay and we need to find solutions to move forward. First and foremost we need to stay safe and healthy, but we can still get things done.
I’ve taken steps to ensure safe remote studio shooting, solo or in very small groups on location. As the country becomes safer we’ll move forward with larger productions that adhere to safe and current Covid-19 protocols.
In our small studio we can shoot product work with live feeds, screen sharing and live markups. We’ll connect through Zoom and review the work through High Tail.
On location we can shoot from a distance one-on-one or using careful guidelines as those listed below.
- Use minimal crew.
- No carpooling. Crew members and clients will arrive to the shoot location in their own vehicles.
- Social distancing, both between crew members and clients/subjects.
- Minimizing the number of people on set.
- Scouting/preparing lighting ahead of time to minimize subject time on the set. We'll need to set aside more time.
- New remote digital tech solutions for client review from a distance.
- Employing the use of digital composites when photographing groups.
- Wearing masks, and when appropriate, gloves/safety glasses, and other PPE as well.
- Frequent cleaning of equipment and hands with disinfecting/sanitizing wipes. We may require a full time cleaner to attend to surfaces and equipment.
- Delineation of duties between crew members so that specific equipment is only handled by one person.
- If using a makeup artist on set, setting forth procedures for sanitizing equipment or using new supplies and application tools.
- Minimizing air travel, utilizing “road trips” over longer distances when required.
- Beginning each job with a JSA (Job Safety Analysis) meeting to plan the shoot and discuss all safety hazards, as well as specific COVID-19 mitigation procedures.
- Generally be extremely careful that everyone feels safe and confident on set.
We also offer Editorial, Architecture and Landscape Architecture shoots in solo mode.
Portfolios are available upon request.