"Bruce's photography doesn't interest me;
all I care about is that he always gives me a
stunning frame of reality I can use."
- David Swartz, Sr. Art Director, Crispin Porter Bogusky
"One thing I know about Bruce is that he was once arrested for assaulting a visual cliche."
- John Butler, Executive Creative Director Butler Shine Stern
"Well ... if a picture's worth 1000 words, he must have a massive vocabulary."
- Sonja Olson, Associate Creative Director, DDB Chicago
"In the same way ad folks "get" things, Bruce "sees" things.
Generally, they're of the little green Martian variety, but still."
- Alex Bogusky, former Executive Creative Director Crispin Porter Bogusky
"I hear people say that Bruce composes by the seat of his pants,
I don't know what that means but he sure is a snappy dresser."
- Kat Dalager, former Manager of Print Production - Campbell Mithun
Bruce always captures the moment and he usually won't let it go
until he gets some kind of arms for hostage deal."
- Scott Ballew, Sr. VP Creative Director â€“ Capstrat
"He makes a big shot from the littlest thing with out acting like one."
- Sonya Grewal, former Creative Director Y&R Chicago
"Bruce is a 'sure thing' photographer.
Regardless of the photographic challenge,
somehow he makes it all come together.
His even temperament in the crazy world of advertising
makes him a real pleasure to work with."
- Kat Dalager, former Manager of Print Production at Campbell Mithun
"I very much enjoyed working with Bruce DeBoer. Bruce is an artist
who is unafraid to invest the time to really get into the heart of a
project and create images that have a special quality and personality
completely appropriate to the subject matter, but also unique to Bruce,
his signature style. He was not only a great professional photographer,
but also a kind person and someone i call my friend."
- Jessica (Hoffman) Carlson - Executive Art Producer at Crispin Porter + Bogusky